I should be packing right now. But am I? No. Because the computer is the devil and I get so sucked into blogs and facebook and nifty web sites that I can't get anything done. I think to myself, "I'll just sit down for one minute and check facebook." Yeah, it's thirty minutes later and I'm still here. And I'm sure none of you out there can relate. Luckily, I'm going to be on a computer hiatus for a while. Lucy and I are leaving for two weeks at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning. One week in AZ and the following week in San Francisco. So far, Lucy has been a great little traveler and I hope that continues to hold true. Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to show post-vacation but in the meantime, here's some recent Lucy pics that I had to share.


5 comments:
i can't wait to see her (and you too!). nine days and counting...
Adorable pictures! Can't wait to see the update of your vacation! I noticed that Dave is reading John Adams. Bill just finished that and now we're watching the mini-series on DVD. So great! Anyway, have a lovely vacation!
I can't believe you're going to be in the state of California and I won't see you. Tragic. :(
Lucy is adorable! I can't wait to meet her someday.
Lucy looks just like Dave in that first shot. Have fun on vacation.
Um...is that pretend sushi that Lucy is playing with ? I LOVE IT! Congrats on your computer hiatus. I don't think I am strong enough! :o) Enjoy vacation.
Post a Comment