Friday, November 14, 2008

My Little Carb Lover



Lucy giving her toast a hug. I wish you could hear the "Oohh" sound she makes when she hugs people, food or any inanimate object. We've definitely got another bread lover in the making. I will point out that she's a bread lover with a balanced diet - she kissed her zucchini just a few nights ago and she's been known to hug cheese. I love it!

9 comments:

Alli said...

SO cute!

Lisa P said...

Such affection for food...reminds me of my youngest!

May she always kiss her zucchini!

Kristi said...

oh she is my kind of girl. LOVE HER!

Diane Davis said...

i LOVE her!
and i miss Lucy.
i must come visit again.
i'll bring the pill bottles for a toy.
she is delicious!

Heidi said...

I LOVE toast.

And your daughter is the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so adorable!

Sarah said...

Is it toast made from your homemade bread? Because if it is, I think I might hug it too!! :)

She's a doll!

paul thomas said...

Jayber Crow is one of Wendell's best--which is saying a lot.

Toddlers hugging toast is alright too, I suppose.

Diane Davis said...

i had to come back and look at this picture again. i needed a lucy fix. MORE PICTURES!