It's an exciting day at the Finnell's. Dave started his new job today. He has been a bit giddy about the whole thing and it's supercute. Dave will be working at Wells Fargo in their Corporate Banking Division as an analyst. It's pretty much his ideal job. To sum it up (because I don't understand most of what he will be doing), Dave will get paid to read the Wall Street Journal. And I'm sure he will do some other stuff, too, but that stands out in my mind.
This position is the culmination of a lot of hard work and sacrifice - working full-time, going to school, balancing family responsibilties - it hasn't been easy. But through all the stress, Dave has always handled himself with graciousness and gentleness coupled with a great wit. I'm so grateful to see all his effort pay off into a position that makes him excited about the possibilities and challenges ahead. Life is good.
Plus, he looks wicked good in his dress shirts.
You're the best, Munchie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay for Dave!! Congratulations!
Major Congrats! That is HUGE!!! I am so happy for your family! :o)
Congratulations! We're super excited for you all!
Happy first day, Dave! And Edie, you forgot to mention the best part about his job: his training is in San Fransisco! Woohoo!
Lisa stole my post! I was going to say I also love his new job since his training is in SF! Can't wait to see you guys!
(And here is one more sentence just so I can use another exclaimation mark!!!)
We're so proud of all of you guys and so excited for this new opportunity for Dave! When you become CEO of Wells Fargo, please keep in mind the little people that encouraged you from the start...
Post a Comment