But that's not my topic. My topic is Knight Rider. Dave started watching Knight Rider a few weeks ago and he is like a little kid about this show. It's a bit silly but quite endearing. Dave was a big Knight Rider fan as a kid. If there was a Trapper Keeper with Kitt on the cover I'm sure Dave had it. I haven't watched an episode of the new Knight Rider but it does bring back memories of having a small crush on fluffy haired David Hasselhoff. For the life of me I can't remember what Michael Knight and Kitt were trying to accomplish. Were they fighting crime? I really don't know. I only remember Mr. Hasselhoff in his tight jeans and black leather jacket talking into his watch. What a hottie.
I think Dave might stoop to watching episodes online. Seriously, if they make remakes of MacGyver and the A-Team I might never see my husband again.

Edited to add - Dave said he doesn't love the new Knight Rider as much as I think he does. Good to know.
7 comments:
I have not heard the words "trapper keeper" in a REALLY, REALLY long time. Those words brought such a strange flow of memories...wow. Now I'm even more excited for the NKOTB concert I am going to next month!! :)
That's funny, Steph, I was going to comment on Trapper Keeper too! Knight Rider doesn't do much for me, nostalgia wise, but Trapper Keeper does! Now, I'm assuming Dave won't know this one, but did any of you have one of those tool-box make-up kits? I'm totally spacing on the name of it. They came in all kinds of girly colors and they were a little box with a handle that opened up in levels...
That would be caboodles. I didn't have one but I wanted one. Turquoise would have been my ideal.
I had a Trapper Keeper with basset hound puppies on it and a Caboodle that was black, neon green and pink. Good times. BUT - my big story is when I went Universal Studios on a family vacation and got to see the real? Kit and the door opened and Kit said, "Get in little girl." I about wet my pants. Of course, now it sounds kind of creepy, but it was very exciting for me at the time! I also confess I own the DVD's of the Magnum PI and the A team. Wow, that was therapeutic. Thanks, Edes.
I LOVE ME SOME KNIGHT RIDER. I tivo it. It's TOTALLY lame. I will admit. And does not compare at all with the old Knight Rider...but alas, it is also nostalgic for me. Can you and Dave come over and watch it?
Leah - The Kitt moment sounds super creepy. Glad you could get that out. btw - Dave is wondering why we are just now learning about this DVD stash of yours.
Kristi - Next time we are in HB it's a date. I'll bring the McDLT's (because I know you love McDonald's) and some Jello pudding pops.
I'm so relieved to learn that Dave isn't as into the new one as you thought. I haven't watched it, but the clips I've seen make me wretch. Literally. Love that you're blogging!
Post a Comment