He thinks he's hard core....Jose says he just would've cast his whole hand and played that way. I think we have a few football fans in the bunch. You should see how many pics we already have of Rayah with his Giants helmet on and she's only 7 months old! :)
That's so funny Edie! Jon will appreciate it, and I think I can honestly say he would have done the same. Thanks for sharing! Btw, are you still a Dolphins fan??
Steph! I'm sorry I forgot to answer your question. I am no longer a Dolphins fan. After Dan left and Jimmy Johnson was the coach I couldn't stomach it. I've become a Chargers fan over the years (thanks to Dave) and I cheer for the Seahawks, too. Needless to say, it's a crappy year for my teams.
6 comments:
Yikes. I should not have shown this to Brian. Bad move. He can't believe when I clicked the link it wasn't a picture of him.
HILARIOUS! Thanks for showing us this article...high eight!
:)
Coby
He thinks he's hard core....Jose says he just would've cast his whole hand and played that way. I think we have a few football fans in the bunch. You should see how many pics we already have of Rayah with his Giants helmet on and she's only 7 months old! :)
That's so funny Edie! Jon will appreciate it, and I think I can honestly say he would have done the same. Thanks for sharing! Btw, are you still a Dolphins fan??
Funny! I loved the article. I guess it's easy to take things like inkies for granted.
Steph! I'm sorry I forgot to answer your question. I am no longer a Dolphins fan. After Dan left and Jimmy Johnson was the coach I couldn't stomach it. I've become a Chargers fan over the years (thanks to Dave) and I cheer for the Seahawks, too. Needless to say, it's a crappy year for my teams.
Post a Comment