Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boston Bound

We're off to Boston for a week of vacation. We have been looking forward to this trip for months. I've even convinced myself that the 7 hour plane trip won't be so bad. So, with that I bid you farewell and in the immortal words of Boston's common man, "Yankees Suck."

8 comments:

Lisa P said...

Wow! Have a great time!

Kristi said...

Boston is one of my favorite places in the world...enjoy your trip.

Diane Davis said...

and how do you feel about tom brady and the pats?

yes... i know i'm baiting you.

can't wait to hear about your trip.

Ben & Leah Weins said...

We can't stand it anymore. Please come home. Seattle is boring without Lucy - and she can't get back by herself...

Love,
the Weins's

Lisa P said...

Are you home yet?

Diane Davis said...

Come home!

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious. How was that flight...btw?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to use your post as a platform for my rant...but I hate commenting in Blogger!!! Half the time, it posts my comments before I'm done writing them!!!

There, I'm done. Erin W. out.