I hate to brag but I need to show off some of my photography skills. Does the word artistic genius come to mind? Probably. Let's just say that taking pictures of a child on a swing is harder than it looks. I almost got kicked in the face more than once, but that probably says more about my clumsiness than my artistic talents. Enjoy.
4 comments:
These are the best "un-pictures" I've ever seen!
I aim to please. Thanks, Lise!
so funny. i must say that i am quite impressed that you are turning into a BLOGGER.
is that park with Lucy where we went?
No, we went to Greenlake which is another one of my favorites. I'm sure I'll be posting some Greenlake pics soon.
Oh, and I'm only turning into a blogger because of you and your badgering. But it's fun and I have you to thank.
Post a Comment