The quintessential tourist spot of Seattle is probably Pike's Place Market. My dad wanted to pay the market a visit so we headed out for the morning. Sometimes I tire of the market but not this time. The sun was out, the air was clear and there were fresh berries to be had. Other than a few Lucy meltdowns thrown in for, uh, fun, we had a good time and got some great fruit while my dad purchased scallops that were bigger than my face. A good day.

You can just see Mt. Rainier above Quest Field.

Looking like tourists for the sake of a blog pic.

Really looking like tourists - Dave and Lucy in front of the original Starbucks.

Rainier Cherries. So good.

Diane - notice the beets on the right. This pic is for you.

Seriously, the best peaches ever.
3 comments:
Dave looks so scholarly--I'll bet he finished his MBA!
BTW, you could really BE tourists if you came to SF...just sayin'.
I like the family picture, but goodness, feed that girl some lunch so she won't have to eat her entire hand in one sitting.
I agree with Lisa... I think your blog needs you guys in front of The Golden Gate bridge. Come on down.
I'm so glad to see that you respect the beet.
I love Seattle!! And, I love you guys!! Btw, I think Lucy needs to experience Disneyland before she gets too big! You should plan a trip to the OC immediately. You can take a picture in front of the castle... :)
Post a Comment