Some of you may be saying to yourselves, "Yada, yada, yada. Enough of your ramblings. Give me some pictures." Well, I'm happy to oblige. Lucy and I went to the zoo today and here are a few pics.
A beautiful summer day in Seattle. You can see the Olympic Mountains in the distance.
The Butterfly and Blooms Exhibit.
This terrifies me.
Lucy's first downward dog. Greg, you should be proud.
Love the pictures...and funny you should mention that because I generally love a blogger who shares his/her voice. The pictures are always a bonus for me!
I agree, Lisa. That's why I was so eager for Edes to have a blog, because she has such a beautiful and thoughtful and wise voice that ought to be shared!
But I do admit that I love seeing that little Lucy!
5 comments:
she's wearing the outfit i gave her. nice! tell lucy that i approve of her reading choice, too.
i'm so loving that you are an active blogger!
Love the pictures...and funny you should mention that because I generally love a blogger who shares his/her voice. The pictures are always a bonus for me!
I love that face too! She's beautiful Edes!
I agree, Lisa. That's why I was so eager for Edes to have a blog, because she has such a beautiful and thoughtful and wise voice that ought to be shared!
But I do admit that I love seeing that little Lucy!
Happy Day...the Finnells have a blog!!! Thanks for sharing :-)
Post a Comment